- We provide our landlords with a “Ready to Let” document which outlines the necessary rules and regulations to follow as a landlord.
- We organise the inspections and ancillary works required to obtain all necessary certificates and meet statutory standards.
- Where possible will erect a “TO LET” board outside or as close as possible to your property.
- We will list the property on major online portals such as Rightmove and On The Market.
- We will market your property on our own website and social media sites.
Tenant Find and Referencing
- We are responsive to tenant enquiries and offer viewings throughout the day, evenings and on Saturdays.
- We carry out thorough checks on prospective tenants. Before being accepted, applicants need to provide a minimum of: Proof of Income, a Credit Check, Proof of Previous Address, Prior Landlord Reference and Photographic Identification.
Rent Collection, Landlord Payments and Deposit Registration
- We collect rental payments into our client account.
- We deduct any management fees/landlord expenses.
- We transfer the balance along with an emailed statement within 4 days of receiving the rental payment.
- We register the tenant’s deposit with Safe Deposit Scotland.
Tenancy Creation and Termination
- We prepare the leases, notices and information packs required to create the tenancy.
- We carry out the lease signing and serve necessary notices.
- We transfer the utilities and Council tax into the names of tenants.
- We issue the appropriate notices to terminate leases.
- We carry out a “Settling in Property Visit” within the first 3 months of the tenancy and provide the landlord with a photographic report of the property condition.
- We provide ongoing 6 monthly property inspections providing the same photographic report.
On-Going Maintenance and Reporting
- We deal with any queries or property management issues arising at the property.
- We arrange appropriate contractors to carry out any repairs.