Employer: Shanta Letting Ltd
Job Type: Part Time 25-30 hours per week/ overtime available. Base hours Monday-Friday 10am-3pm (flexible and negotiable) and Saturday morning 9am-12pm. Candidates to indicate preferred hours and days available.
Town/City: Muirend, Glasgow
Salary: UK Living Wage (£7.83 per hour)
Application Closing Date: 31st November 2018
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Letting Assistant to join our fast-growing family run Letting Agency. The role will be predominately field based conducting quarterly inspections, inventories and check-out reports and carrying out viewings. The role will also require some office work, where the successful candidate will book in appointments via our property management software. Our ideal candidate will be customer focussed and results driven with the desire to progress to the Property Manager role
* Conducting property inspections/inventories and preparing reports
* Arranging and conducting viewings
* Organising office paperwork
* Excellent telephone manners and communications skills
* Willingness to learn property management system and inspection and inventory software
* Strong computer skills, especially in MS office and use of E-Mail
* Providing the highest level of customer care
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Previous experience not necessary as full training will be given. Must hold a current UK clean driving license. A company pool car will be provided to be used during the day and left at office overnight. Please send C.V. and covering letter to: email@example.com. We will only be able to respond to successful applicants who will be invited for an interview.